Sunday 4 March 2012

March's verse a day

Verse a Day

Mar

1

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

2

“Come to Me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

3

Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:29

4

For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” Matthew 11:30

5

That I may proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving, And tell of all Your wondrous works. Psalm 26:7

6

Lord, I have loved the habitation of Your house, And the place where Your glory dwells. Psalm 26:8

7

When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me. Psalm 56:9

8

Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterfalls: all thy waves and billows have gone over me.

Psalm 42:7

9

The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, And in the night His song shall be with me— A prayer to the God of my life. Psalm 42:8

10

I will set My glory among the nations; all the nations shall see My judgment which I have executed, and My hand which I have laid on them. Ezekiel 39:21

11

Fret not thyself in anywise to do evil. Psalm 37:8

12

And He said unto me, “My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.” Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

13

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23.

14

Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

15

We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him. 1 John 5:18

16

Blessed is the man whom You instruct O LORD. Psalm 94:12

17

Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12

18

Praise the LORD! Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, who delights greatly in His commandments.

Psalm 112:1

19

Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord. Acts 3:19

20

Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness; He is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.

Psalm 112:4

21

So then, since we have a great High Priest who has entered heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we believe. Hebrews 4:14

22

For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Hebrews 4:15

23

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16

24

Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him. Proverbs 30:5

25

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. John 14:21

26

For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God? Psalm 18:31

27

And I will not hide My face from them anymore; for I shall have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel,’ says the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 39:29

28

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. Galatians 2:20

29

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

30

Your comforts delight my soul. Psalm 94:19

31

You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of joy in Your presence. Acts 2:28

No comments:

Post a Comment