Saturday 31 March 2012

April's Prayers and Promises


April 1st
O keep my soul, and deliver me. Psalm 25:20
I the Lord do keep it; lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day. Isaiah 27:3
2nd
How long wilt Thou forget me, O Lord? For ever? Psalm 13:1
I will not forget thee. Isaiah 49:13
3rd
Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer; preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Psalm 64:1
It shall come to pass, that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear. Isaiah 14:3
4th
Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel; Thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth. Psalm 80:1
Unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in His wings.
Malachi 4:2
5th
Draw me, we will run after Thee.
Song of Solomon 1:4
And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto Me. John 12:32
6th
If a man die, shall he live again?
Job 14:14
Because I live, ye shall live also.
John 14:19
7th
Teach me Thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path. Psalm 27:11
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with Mine eye. Psalm 32:8
8th
Give me now wisdom and knowledge.
2 Chronicles 1:10
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. James 1:5
9th
Deliver us from evil.
Matthew 6:13
The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil.
Psalm 121:7
10th
Say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.
Psalm 35:3
Thou shalt know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer. Isaiah 60:16
11th
Be Thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Thy glory be above all the earth.
Psalm 57:11
Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Psalm 46:10
12th
Give Thy strength unto Thy servant.
Psalm 86:16
The Lord will give strength unto His people.
Psalm 29:11
13th
Remember me, O Lord, with the favour that Thou bearest unto Thy people. Psalm 106:4
Thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt Thou compass him as with a shield. Psalm 5:12
14th
Let them that love Thy name be joyful in Thee. Psalm 5:11
Behold My servants shall rejoice, and sing for joy of heart.
Isaiah 65:13,14
15th
Lead me in Thy truth, and teach me.
Psalm 25:5
The Spirit of truth, He will guide you into all truth.
John 16:13
16th
Hear my prayer, O Lord, and give ear unto my cry; hold not Thy peace at my tears.
Psalm 39:12
Thou shalt weep no more; He will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when He shall hear it, He will answer thee.
Isaiah 30:19
17th
O Lord, arise, cast us not off for ever.
Psalm 44:23
The Lord will not cast off His people.
Psalm 94:14
18th
O God, strengthen my hands.
Nehemiah 6:9
Wait on the Lord, and He shall strengthen thine heart.
Psalm 27:14
19th
Oh that I might have my request; and that God would grant me the thing that I long for!
Job 6:8
Delight thyself in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psalm 37:4
20th
Oh that Thine hand might be with me!
1 Chronicles 4:10
The hand of God is upon all them for good that seek Him.
Ezra 8:22
21st
I am afflicted very much; quicken me, O Lord, according unto Thy word.
Psalm 119:107
Though I have afflicted thee, I will afflict thee no more.
Nahum 1:12
22nd
Deal bountifully with Thy servant, that I may live, and keep Thy word. Psalm 119:17
The righteous shall compass me about, for Thou shalt deal bountifully with me. Psalm 142:7
23rd
Turn Thou me, and I shall be turned; for Thou art the Lord my God. Jeremiah 31:18
There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob. Romans 11:26
24th
Let my soul live, and it shall praise Thee.
Psalm 119:175
Incline your ear, and come unto Me: hear, and your soul shall live. Isaiah 55:3
25th
Deliver me from all my transgressions.
Psalm 39:8
All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him. Ezekiel 18:22
26th
Incline Thine ear unto me; in the day when I call answer me speedily.
Psalm 102:2
He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Psalm 91:15
27th
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean.
Psalm 51:7
I will purely purge away thy dross.
Isaiah 1:25
28th
I pray Thee, let me see the good land that is beyond Jordan. Deuteronomy 3:25
Thine eyes shall behold the land that is very far off.
Isaiah 33:17
29th
Let Thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live. Psalm 119:77
With great mercies will I gather thee.
Isaiah 54:7
30th
Hallowed be Thy name.
Matthew 6:9
I will sanctify My great name, and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord. Ezekiel 36:23















































































I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed these! Hope you're enjoying them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment