Saturday 31 March 2012

April's Verse a Day


1 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him. Psalm 28:7

2 Obey those who rule over you, and be submissive, for they watch out for your souls, as those who must give account. Let them do so with joy and not with grief, for that would be unprofitable for you. Hebrews 13:17

3 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time. 1 Peter 5:6

4 Cast all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

5 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. 1 Peter 5:8

6 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. 1 Peter 5:9

7 Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me. Psalm 50:15

8 For through him we both have access by one spirit unto the Father. Ephesians 2:18

9 I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, And in His word I do hope. Psalm 130:5

10 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Thessalonians 5:23

11 Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book? Psalm 56:8

12 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. 1 Peter 5:10

13 Whoever offers praise glorifies Me; And to him who orders his conduct aright I will show the salvation of God. Psalm 50:23

14 But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine. Isaiah 43:1

15 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you. Isaiah 43:2

16 For I am the LORD your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Saviour; Isaiah 43:3a

17 You are My witnesses,” says the LORD, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. Isaiah 43:10

18 I, even I, am the LORD, And besides Me there is no saviour. Isaiah 43:11

19 Behold, God is my helper; The Lord is with those who uphold my life. Psalm 54:4

20 I will freely sacrifice to You; I will praise Your name, O LORD, for it is good. Psalm 54:6

21 For He has delivered me out of all trouble. Psalm 54:7a

22 My son, do not forget my law, But let your heart keep my commands. Proverbs 3:1

23 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Psalm 27:13

24 …Who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? Esther 4:14

25 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, Whose sin is covered. Psalm 32:1

26 Blessed is the man to whom the LORD does not impute iniquity, And in whose spirit there is no deceit. Psalm 32:2

27 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 3:14

28 …from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, Ephesians 3:15

29 …that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, Ephesians 3:16

30 …that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— Ephesians 3:17+18

May God Bless you as you read His word.

No comments:

Post a Comment