Sunday 4 March 2012

March's Prayers and Promises

March

1st

Turn Thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted. Psalm 25:16

Behold, I am for you, and I will turn unto you.

Ezekiel 36:9

2nd

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

A new heart will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you. Ezekiel 36:26

3rd

Deliver me from the hand of mine enemies.

Psalm 31:15

The Lord shall redeem thee from the hand of thine enemies.

Micah 4:10

4th

Deliver my soul from the wicked, which is Thy sword. Psalm 17:13

The Lord shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him. Psalm 37:40

5th

Receive us graciously.

Hosea 14:2

Come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and I will receive you. 2 Corinthians 6:17

6th

Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation.

Psalm 51:12

I will restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.

Isaiah 57:18

7th

Be not wroth very sore, O Lord, neither remember iniquity for ever. Isaiah 64:9

I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth.

Isaiah 57:16

8th

Keep back Thy servant from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me. Psalm 19:13

Sin shall not have dominion over you.

Romans 6:14

9th

Let the people praise Thee, O God; let all the people praise Thee. Psalm 67:3

This people have I formed for Myself; they shall show forth My praise. Isaiah 43:21

10th

If Thou, Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand? Psalm 130:3

God exacteth of thee less than thine iniquity deserveth.

Job 11:6

11th

O Lord, I beseech Thee, send now prosperity.

Psalm 118:25

The Lord hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.

Psalm 35:27

12th

Do good, O Lord, unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts. Psalm 125:4

I will rejoice over them to do them good.

Jeremiah 32:41

13th

Mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me. Psalm 38:4

Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee.

Psalm 55:22

14th

Now therefore, I pray Thee, pardon my sin.

1 Samuel 15:25

Their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

Hebrews 10:17

15th

Wilt not Thou deliver my feet from falling? Psalm 56:13

He will keep the feet of His saints. 1 Samuel 2:9

16th

Arise for our help, and redeem us for Thy mercies’ sake. Psalm 44:26

Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, thou art Mine.

Isaiah 43:1

17th

Save Thy people, and bless Thine inheritance.

Psalm 28:9

Thus saith the Lord of hosts: Behold, I will save My people. Zechariah 8:7

18th

Let Thy mercies come unto me, O Lord, even Thy salvation. Psalm 119:41

My salvation is near to come.

Isaiah 56:1

19th

Lord, evermore give us this bread.

John 6:34

I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever. John 6:51

20th

Send Thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children.

Psalm 144:7

He shall deliver thee in six troubles; yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.

Job 5:19

21st

Plead my cause, and deliver me.

Psalm 119:154

Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will plead thy cause, and take vengeance for thee. Jeremiah 51:36

22nd

Rejoice the soul of Thy servant.

Psalm 84:6

Your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

John 16:22

23rd

Withhold not Thy tender mercies from me, O Lord.

Psalm 40:11

No good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Psalm 84:11

24th

Be surety for Thy servant for good.

Psalm 119:122

He hath made Him (Christ) to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

2 Corinthians 5:21

25th

Turn again our captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the south. Psalm 126:4

I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them.

Jeremiah 31:13

26th

Let my heart be sound in Thy statutes. Psalm 119:80

He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous. Proverbs 2:7

27th

Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk.

Psalm 143:8

Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord.

Hosea 6:3

28th

I stretch forth my hands unto Thee: my soul thirsteth after Thee, as a thirsty land.

Psalm 143:6

I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground; I will pour My spirit upon thy seed, and My blessing upon thine offspring. Isaiah 44:3

29th

Keep me from my deadly enemies, who compass me about. Psalm 17:8,9

As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about His people from henceforth even for ever. Psalm 125:2

30th

Lord, it is nothing with Thee to help, whether with many, or with them that have no power; help us, O Lord our God. 2 Chronicles 14:11

He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increaseth strength.

Isaiah 40:29

31st

Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

Psalm 27:7

And it shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Isaiah 65:24

No comments:

Post a Comment