Tuesday 31 January 2012

February's Verse a Day

Verse a Day

Feb 1

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man; but God is faithful who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. 1 Corinthians 10:13

2

And He shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light and thy judgment as the noonday. Psalm 37:6

3

For the Lord your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away His face from you, if ye return unto Him. 2 Chronicles 30:9b

4

What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. Psalm 56:3

5

You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its farthest regions, And said to you, “You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away… Isaiah 41:9

6

…Fear not, for I am with you: Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10

7

The Son of Man hath power on earth to forgive sins. Matthew 9:6

8

… I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1

9

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

10

Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.” Ephesians 4:3

11

Strengthen, O God, that which thou hast wrought for us. Psalm 68:28

12

Your eyes will see the King in His beauty; They will see the land that is very far off. Isaiah 33:17

13

I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing. Ezekiel 34:26

14

Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him…. Psalm 37:7

15

But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, 2 Peter 1:5

16

…to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, 2 Peter 1:6

17

…to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. 2 Peter 1:7

18

For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Peter 1:8

19

For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins. 2 Peter 1:9

20

Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble; 2 Peter 1:10

21

…for so an entrance will be supplied to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. 2 Peter 1:11

22

If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. John 8:31b + 32

23

The hand of our God is upon all those for good who seek Him. Ezra 8:22

24

For Thou hast made him most blessed forever: thou hast made him exceedingly glad with thy countenance. Psalm 21:6

25

And therefore will the Lord wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy on you: for the Lord is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for Him. Isaiah 30:18

26

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

27

I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”

Psalm 91:2

28

Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence. Psalm 91:3

29

I love those who love me, And those who seek me diligently find me. Proverbs 8:17

No comments:

Post a Comment