Tuesday 31 January 2012

February's Prayers and Promises

Feb

1st

Have mercy upon me, O Lord, for my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing; my strength faileth because of mine iniquity. Psalm 31:9,10

My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

2nd

Keep me in this way that I go.

Genesis 28:20

He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. Psalm 91:11

3rd

O Lord, I beseech Thee, deliver my soul. Psalm 116:4

He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler. Psalm 91:3

4th

Strengthen, O God, that which Thou hast wrought for us. Psalm 68:28

He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:6

5th

Preserve me, O God: for in Thee do I put my trust.

Psalm 16:1

The Lord preserveth the faithful. Psalm 31:23

6th

Deliver us from evil. Matthew 6:13

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. Psalm 91:10

7th

Remember the word unto Thy servant, upon which Thou hast caused me to hope. Psalm 119:49

I will not leave thee till I have done that which I have spoken to thee of. Genesis 28:15

8th

Forgive us our sins. Luke 11:4

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

9th

Have mercy upon us, O Lord, have mercy upon us.

Psalm 123:3

Let Israel hope in the Lord: for with the Lord there is mercy, and with Him is plenteous redemption.Psalm 130:7

10th

Set me as a seal upon Thine heart, as a seal upon Thine arm. Song of Solomon 8:6

Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of My hands.

Isaiah 49:16

11th

O continue Thy loving-kindness unto them that know Thee. Psalm 36:10

My loving-kindness will I not utterly take from him. Psalm 89:33

12th

Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto Thee. Psalm 28:2

I have heard thy prayer and thy supplication, that thou hast made before Me. 1 Kings 9:3

13th

I am poor and needy: make haste unto me: O Lord, make no tarrying. Psalm 70:5

I bring near My righteousness; it shall not be far off, and My salvation shall not tarry. Isaiah 46:13

14th

O remember not against us former iniquities.

Psalm 79:8

Thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Micah 7:19

15th

O Lord, heal me, for my bones are vexed.

Psalm 6:2

I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds. Jeremiah 30:17

16th

O satisfy us early with Thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

Psalm 90:14

My people shall be satisfied with My goodness, saith the Lord.

Jeremiah 31:14

17th

Strengthen Thou me according unto Thy word.

Psalm 119:28

I will strengthen thee.

Isaiah 41:10

18th

Great are Thy tender mercies, O Lord: quicken me according to Thy judgments. Psalm 119:156

From this day will I bless you.

Haggai 2:19

19th

O that my ways were directed to keep Thy statutes! Psalm 119:5

In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:6

20th

Teach me to do Thy will.

Psalm 143:10

If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God. John 7:17

21st

Help us, O Lord our God, for we rest on Thee.

2 Chronicles 14:11

The Lord shall help them, and deliver them, because they trust in Him. Psalm 37:40

22nd

Give Thy servant an understanding heart.

1 Kings 3:9

I will give them an heart to know Me, that I am the Lord; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God. Jeremiah 24:7

23rd

Give us this day our daily bread.

Matthew 6:11

Bread shall be given him, his waters shall be sure.

Isaiah 33:16

24th

Stablish Thy word unto Thy servant, who is devoted to Thy fear. Psalm 119:38

I will establish My covenant with thee, and thou shalt know that I am the Lord. Ezekiel 16:62

25th

Let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us.

Psalm 90:17

He will beautify the meek with salvation.

Psalm 149:4

26th

Lord, save us: we perish.

Matthew 8:25

There shall not an hair of your head perish.

Luke 21:18

27th

Plead my cause, O Lord; take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for my help.

Psalm 35:1-2

I am thy shield and thy exceeding great reward.

Genesis 15:1

28th

Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions; according to Thy mercy remember Thou me, for Thy goodness’ sake, O Lord. Psalm 25:7

I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Hebrews 8:12

29th

With my soul have I desired Thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek Thee early. Isaiah 26:9

The Lord will command His loving-kindness in the daytime and in the night His song shall be with me.

Psalm 42:8

No comments:

Post a Comment