Tuesday 30 October 2012

John Mackay at Bamber Bridge

Well, I've just come home from Bamber Bridge where I've been listening to John Mackay again.
This time, his topic was Dinosaurs: the Monsters God made. It was really excellent and so informative!!!

            
These are pictures of  reconstructions of giant fossil turtles. They're huge. Some grew up to 5 metres across.
In a really good environment, things lived a lot longer and some of them carried on growing until they died.


Tomorrow night, he's there again talking about Giant Fossils. I guess the above is a sneak preview!
To me, that sounds really exciting, so I definitely hope to be going along then too. 
I also got some more of his teachings on cd and dvd, so I'm looking forward to hearing those!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment