Tuesday 2 October 2012

Prayers and Promises and Verse a Day for October

Verse a Day
Oct
1
You shall hide them in the secret place of Your presence From the plots of man; You shall keep them secretly in a pavilion From the strife of tongues. Psalm 31:20
2
Blessed be the LORD, For He has shown me His marvellous kindness in a strong city! Psalm 31:21
3
Oh, love the LORD, all you His saints! For the LORD preserves the faithful, And fully repays the proud person.
Psalm 31:23
4
Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the LORD. Psalm 31:24
5
For thus says the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel: “In returning and rest you shall be saved; In quietness and confidence shall be your strength.” But you would not. Isaiah 30:15
6
Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left. Isaiah 30:21
7
From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Psalm 61:2
8
For You have been a shelter for me, A strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings.  Selah. Psalm 61:3 +4
9
For You, O God, have heard my vows; You have given me the heritage of those who fear Your name.
Psalm 61:5
10
He shall abide before God forever. Oh, prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him! Psalm 61:7
11
So I will sing praise to Your name forever, That I may daily perform my vows. Psalm 61:8
12
And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. Revelation 21:6
13
And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: He shall deliver them from the wicked and save them, because they trust in Him. Psalm 37:40
14
No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Joshua 1:5
15
For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 3:11
16
Then he said to Him, “If Your Presence does not go with us, do not bring us up from here. Exodus 33:15
17
And he said: “The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; 2 Samuel 22:2
18
The God of my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, My stronghold and my refuge; My Saviour, You save me from violence. 2 Samuel 22:3
19
I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies. 2 Samuel 22:4
20
In my distress I called upon the LORD, And cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, And my cry entered His ears. 2 Samuel 22:7
21
With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful;  With a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless;
2 Samuel 22:26
22
With the pure You will show Yourself pure; And with the devious You will show Yourself shrewd.
2 Samuel 22:27
23
You will save the humble people; But Your eyes are on the haughty, that You may bring them down.
2 Samuel 22:28
24
“For You are my lamp, O LORD; The LORD shall enlighten my darkness. 2 Samuel 22:29
25
For by You I can run against a troop; By my God I can leap over a wall. 2 Samuel 22:30
26
As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.
2 Samuel 22:31
27
“For who is God, except the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God? 2 Samuel 22:32
28
God is my strength and power, And He makes my way perfect. 2 Samuel 22:33
29
He makes my feet like the feet of deer, And sets me on my high places. 2 Samuel 22:34
30
He teaches my hands to make war, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. 2 Samuel 22:35
31
“You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Your gentleness has made me great.
2 Samuel 22:36

October
1st
Teach me, O Lord, the way of Thy statutes, and I shall keep it unto the end.
Psalm 119:33
Good and upright is the Lord: therefore will He teach sinners in the way.
Psalm 25:8
2nd
Keep me as the apple of the eye.
Psalm 17:8
He that toucheth you toucheth the apple of His eye.
Zechariah 2:8
3rd
Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog: save me from the lion’s mouth.
Psalm 22:20,21
The God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.
Romans 16:20
4th
Now, O Lord God, let Thy promise be established.
2 Chronicles 1:9
All the promises of God in Him are yea, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God.
2 Corinthians 1:20
5th
Let not the foot of pride come against me.
Psalm 36:11
God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
James 4:6
6th
Let Thy work appear unto Thy servants, and Thy glory unto their children.   Psalm 90:16
The just man walketh in his integrity; his children are blessed after him.    Proverbs 20:7
7th
Turn us again, O God, and cause Thy face to shine; and we shall be saved. 
Psalm 80:3
The ransomed of the Lord shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
Isaiah 35:10
8th
Oh that Thou wouldest enlarge my coast!
1 Chronicles 4:10
I will enlarge they borders.  
Exodus 34:24
9th
Remove far from me vanity and lies.  Proverbs 30:8
Ye shall see no more vanity.   Ezekiel 13:23
10th
Forget not the congregation of Thy poor for ever.
Psalm 74:19
The needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.
Psalm 9:18
11th
Have mercy upon me, O Lord: mine eye is consumed because of grief.
Psalm 6:2,7
Though He cause grief, yet will He have compassion according to the multitude of His mercies.
Lamentations 3:32
12th
Cast me not away from Thy presence.   Psalm 51:11
I will not cast them away.  Leviticus 26:44
13th
Let all those that put their trust in Thee rejoice.
Psalm 5:11
The meek shall increase their joy in the Lord, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
Isaiah 29:19
14th
Give me understanding according to Thy word.
Psalm 119:169
The Lord giveth wisdom; out of His mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
Proverbs 2:6
15th
God be merciful to me a sinner.
Luke 18:13
The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
Psalm 103:8
16th
O God, be not far from me; O my God, make haste for my help.
Psalm 71:12
There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in His excellency on the sky.
Deuteronomy 33:26
17th
O Lord, in wrath, remember mercy.
Habakkuk 3:2
In My wrath I smote thee, but in My favour have I had mercy on thee.
Isaiah 60:10
18th
Mine eyes fail for Thy word: when wilt Thou comfort me?
Psalm 119:82
The Lord shall yet comfort Zion.
Zechariah 1:17
19th
Take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth.
Psalm 119:43
My words, which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth.
Isaiah 59:21
20th
That Thy beloved may be delivered; save with Thy right hand, and answer me.
Psalm 108:6
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered. Joel 2:32
21st
Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of Thy name, and deliver us.  Psalm 79:9
I will deliver thee, saith the Lord.
Jeremiah 39:17
22nd
Enter not into judgment with Thy servant; for in Thy sight shall no man living be justified.
Psalm 143:2
Who shall lay anything to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died.
Romans 8:33,34
23rd
O Lord God, strengthen me, I pray Thee.  Judges 16:28
As thy days, so shall thy strength be. Deuteronomy 33:25
24th
O Lord, open Thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth Thy praise.   Psalm 51:15
When I speak with thee, I will open thy mouth.
Ezekiel 3:27
25th
Let my prayer come before Thee; incline Thine ear unto my cry, for my soul is full of troubles.  Psalm 88:2, 3
The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. Psalm 34:17
26th
Be merciful, O Lord, unto Thy people Israel, whom Thou hast redeemed.    Deuteronomy 21:8
He will be merciful unto His land and to His people.
Deuteronomy 32:43
27th
Will the Lord cast off for ever?   Psalm 77:7
The Lord will not cast off for ever.   Lamentations 3:31
28th
In Thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed. Psalm 31:1
My people shall never be ashamed.
Joel 2:27
29th
O Lord, remember me, and visit me. Jeremiah 15:15
I will visit you, and perform My good word toward you.
Jeremiah 29:10
30th
Lord, what wilt Thou have me to do? Acts 9:6
I will teach you what ye shall do. Exodus 4:15
31st
Take away all iniquity. Hosea 14:2
Thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged. Isaiah 6:7



No comments:

Post a Comment