Tuesday 31 July 2012

Verse a Day and Prayers and Promises


Verse a Day
Aug
1
But whatever things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
Philippians 3:7
2
In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. Psalm 56:11    

But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things. 1 John 2:20
3
…I also count all things to be loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them filth, so that I may win Christ; Philippians 3:8
4
and be found in Him; not having my own righteousness, which is of the Law, but through the faith of Christ, the righteousness of God by faith, Philippians 3:9
5
Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee. Psalm 116:7
6
To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. 1 Peter 5:11
7
For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our King. Psalm 89:18
8
… and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
Colossians 2:10
9
that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being made conformable to His death; Philippians 3:10
10
if by any means I might attain to the resurrection of the dead. Philippians 3:11
11
Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect, but I am pressing on, if I may lay hold of that for which I also was taken hold of by Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:12
12
My brothers, I do not count myself to have taken possession, but one thing I do, forgetting the things behind and reaching forward to the things before, Philippians 3:13
13
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14
14
Let us therefore, as many as are perfect, be of this mind. And if in anything you are otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this to you. Philippians 3:15
15
To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul. Psalm 25:1
16
O my God, I trust in You; Let me not be ashamed; Let not my enemies triumph over me. Psalm 25:2
17
For our citizenship is in Heaven, from which also we are looking for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, Philippians 3:20
18
Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed; Let those be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause.
Psalm 25:3
19
Show me Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths. Psalm 25:4
20
Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day.
Psalm 25:5
21
Remember, O LORD, Your tender mercies and Your lovingkindnesses, For they are from of old. Psalm 25:6
22
Do not remember the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions; According to Your mercy remember me, For Your goodness’ sake, O LORD. Psalm 25:7
23
…who shall change our body of humiliation so that it may be fashioned like His glorious body, according to the working of His power, even to subdue all things to Himself.  Philippians 3:21
24
Good and upright is the LORD; Therefore He teaches sinners in the way. Psalm 25:8
25
The humble He guides in justice, And the humble He teaches His way. Psalm 25:9
26
All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth, To such as keep His covenant and His testimonies.
Psalm 25:10
27
For Your name’s sake, O LORD, Pardon my iniquity, for it is great. Psalm 25:11
28
Who is the man that fears the LORD? Him shall He] teach in the way He chooses. Psalm 25:12
29
Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Philippians 4:4
30
Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Philippians 4:5
31
The secret of the LORD is with those who fear Him, And He will show them His covenant. Psalm 25:14




August
1st
Give me this water, that I thirst not.
John 4:15
I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. Revelation 21:6
2nd
Defend the poor and fatherless; do justice to the afflicted and needy. Psalm 82:3
He shall judge the poor of the people, He shall save the children of the needy. Psalm 72:4
3rd
We have sinned, because we have forsaken the Lord; but now deliver us out of the hand of our enemies.
1 Samuel 12:10
The Lord your God, He shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies.
2 Kings 17:39
4th
For Thy Name’s sake lead me, and guide me.
Psalm 31:3
This God is our God for ever and ever; He will be our guide even unto death. Psalm 48:14
5th
Give me understanding, that I may learn Thy commandments. Psalm 119:73
What man is he that feareth the Lord? Him shall He teach in the way that He shall choose. Psalm 25:12
6th
O forsake me not utterly.
Psalm 119:8
The Lord thy God is a merciful God, He will not forsake thee.
Deuteronomy 4:31
7th
Stir up Thy strength, and come and save us. Psalm 80:2
The afflicted people Thou wilt save. 2 Samuel 22:28
8th
Lord, Thou knowest all things; Thou knowest that I love Thee. John 21:17
He that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him. John 14:21
9th
Will He reserve His anger for ever? Will He keep it to the end? Jeremiah 3:5
I will not cause Mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the Lord, and I will not keep anger for ever. Jeremiah 3:12
10th
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins. Psalm 25:18
Son, be of good cheer; thy sins are forgiven thee.
Matthew 9:2
11th
Wilt Thou not revive us again: that Thy people may rejoice in Thee? Psalm 85:6
After two days will He revive us; in the third day He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight. Hosea 6:2
12th
Lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death.
Psalm 13:3
The Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.
Psalm 18:28
13th
Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips. Psalm 141:3
I will be with thy mouth.
Exodus 4:12
14th
Lord, if Thou wilt, Thou canst make me clean.
Matthew 8:2
I will cleanse them from all their iniquity.
Jeremiah 33:8
15th
O Lord, Thou hast seen my wrong: judge Thou my cause. Lamentations 3:59
The Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor. Psalm 140:12
16th
Show me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed. Psalm 86:17
The secret of the Lord is with them that fear Him; and He will shew them His covenant. Psalm 25:14
17th
Purge away our sins, for Thy name’s sake.
 Psalm 79:9
I will save you from all your uncleannesses.
Ezekiel 36:29
18th
O Lord, spare Thy people.
Joel 2:17
I will spare them as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
Malachi 3:17
19th
O Lord God, prosper my way, which I go. Genesis 24:42
The Lord will send His angel, and prosper thy way. Genesis 24:40
20th
O God, my soul thirsteth to see Thy power and Thy glory, so as I have seen Thee in the sanctuary.
Psalm 63:1,2
I will bring them to My holy mountain, and make them joyful in My house of prayer.
Isaiah 56:7
21st
God save the king.
2 Chronicles 23:11
The king shall joy in Thy strength, O Lord; and in Thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice! Psalm 21:1
22nd
Do good in Thy good pleasure unto Zion: build Thou the walls of Jerusalem.  Psalm 51:18
God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah.
Psalm 69:35
23rd
Save me, O God, by Thy name, and judge me by Thy strength. Psalm 54:1
The Lord is our Judge, the Lord is our Lawgiver, the Lord is our King; He will save us. Isaiah 33:22
24th
O God, Thou art my God; early will I seek Thee.
Psalm 63:1
They that seek Me early shall find Me.
Proverbs 8:17
25th
O God, hide not Thyself from my supplication; attend unto me, and hear me. Psalm 55:1+2
Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and He shall say, Here I am.
Isaiah 58:9
26th
Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
Psalm 60:11
The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee, and send thee help.
Psalm 20:1+2
27th
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.
Psalm 25:22
In His love and in His pity He redeemed them.
Isaiah 63:9
28th
O Lord, I am oppressed; undertake for me.
Isaiah 38:14
For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the Lord; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.
Psalm 12:5
29th
Into Thine hand I commit my spirit: Thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.
Psalm 31:5
I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death; O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction.
Hosea 13:14
30th
Be Thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.
Psalm 31:2
A man shall be as an hiding-place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest; as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land.
Isaiah 32:2
31st
Now, O Lord God, the word that Thou hast spoken concerning Thy servant, and concerning his house, establish it for ever, and do as Thou hast said.
2 Samuel 7:25
The children of Thy servants shall continue, and their seed shall be established before Thee.
Psalm 102:28

No comments:

Post a Comment