Sunday 19 April 2020

The LORD is on high forevermore


"The LORD is on high forevermore." 
In another place we read, "He is highly exalted." 
He is still sustaining all things.
He has shown us wonderful things and we should praise Him for them. 
I think these verses are a great reminder of how faithful the LORD is to His promises. 

Is your heart heavy, troubled by life's circumstances? 
Look up friend; our Heavenly Father is still on His throne. He is on high forevermore.
I'm not saying life won't be tough, but if we keep looking to Jesus and continually remember our blessed hope of eternity with Jesus, He will strengthen us to be able to bear the troubles that will come.

Because He is faithful and has shown such great lovingkindness to us, we can choose to sing His praise with glad hearts.

He has been very good to me. 
I will choose to remember His mercies;
 I will sing praises to the LORD who reigns on high forever. 




No comments:

Post a Comment