Monday 30 April 2012

May's Prayers and Promises


May
1st
Thy kingdom come.
Matthew 6:10
He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth. Psalm 72:8
2nd
That which I see not, teach Thou me.
Job 34:32
The Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, He shall teach you all things. John 14:26
3rd
Hold up my goings in Thy paths, that my footsteps slip not. Psalm 17:5
The righteous shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall be stronger and stronger. Job 17:9
4th
I beseech Thee, show me Thy glory.
Exodus 33:18
Father, I will that they whom Thou hast given me… behold My glory. John 17:24
5th
Let me die the death of the righteous, and let my last end be like his. Numbers 23:10
Thou shalt come to thy grave in a full age, like as a shock of corn cometh in his season. Job 5:26
6th
Arise, O Lord; O God, lift up Thy hand: forget not the humble. Psalm 10:12
He remembereth them: He forgetteth not the cry of the humble. Psalm 9:12
7th
Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; and let the whole earth be filled with His glory. Amen and Amen. Psalm 72: 18+19
The glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together; for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it. Isaiah 40:5
8th
O Lord, though our iniquities testify against us, do Thou it for Thy name’s sake; for our backslidings are many. Jeremiah 14:7
I will heal their backsliding.
Hosea 14:4
9th
Lord, I believe; help Thou mine unbelief.
Mark 9:24
They shall trust in the name of the Lord.
Zephaniah 3:12
10th
Scatter Thou the people that delight in war.
Psalm 68:30
They shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. Isaiah 2:4
11th
Let the weak say, I am strong.
Joel 3:10
The people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. Daniel 11:32
12th
Help Thou me.
Psalm 119:86
Yea, I will help thee.
 Isaiah 41:10
13th
My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken Thou me according to Thy word. Psalm 119:25
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill. Psalm 113:7
14th
Show me wherefore Thou contendest with me.
Job 10:2
Call unto Me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33:3
15th
O Lord God of hosts, how long wilt Thou be angry against the prayer of Thy people? Psalm 80:4
I will be quiet, and will be no more angry.
Ezekiel 16:42
16th
O Lord, revive Thy work in the midst of the years. Habakkuk 3:2
They that dwell under His shadow shall return; they shall revive as the corn, and grow as the vine. Hosea 14:7
17th
Hath God forgotten to be gracious?
Psalm 77:9
O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of Me.
Isaiah 44:21
18th
Wilt Thou be angry with us for ever? Wilt Thou draw out Thine anger to all generations? Psalm 85:5
He retaineth not His anger for ever, because He delighteth in mercy. Micah 7:18
19th
Hide not Thy face far from me.
Psalm 27:9
Neither will I hide My face any more from them: for I have poured out My Spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord. Ezekiel 39:29
20th
O Lord, put me not to shame.
Psalm 119:31
Fear not; for thou shalt not be put to shame.
Isaiah 54:4
21st
Be Thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort. Psalm 71:3
The beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by Him; and the Lord shall cover him all the day long. Deuteronomy 33:12
22nd
Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked: from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity. Psalm 64:2
Thou shalt be hid from the scourge of the tongue: neither shalt thou be afraid of destruction when it cometh. Job 5:21
23rd
Let me not be ashamed of my hope.
Psalm 119:116
Hope maketh not ashamed, because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost.
Romans 5:5
24th
Do not abhor us, for Thy name’s sake.
Jeremiah 14:21
My soul shall not abhor you.
Leviticus 26:11
25th
Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness.
Psalm 4:1
Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me. Psalm 50:15
26th
Stir up Thyself, and awake to my judgment, even unto my cause, my God and my Lord.
Psalm 35:23
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved; He that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Psalm 121:3
27th
Quicken me after Thy loving-kindness.
Psalm 119:88
I will be as the dew unto Israel; and he shall grow as the lily.
Hosea 14:5
28th
Teach us what we shall say unto Him; for we cannot order our speech by reason of darkness. Job 37:19
The Spirit also helpeth our infirmities, and maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Romans 8:26
29th
Rule Thou in the midst of Thine enemies. Psalm 110:2
He must reign till He hath put all enemies under His feet.
1 Corinthians 15:25
30th
Pardon our iniquity and our sin.
Exodus 34:9
In those days, and in that time, saith the Lord, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.
Jeremiah 50:20
31st
Hear, O our God; for we are despised; and turn their reproach upon their own head.
Nehemiah 4:4
They that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all that despised thee shall bow down at the soles of thy feet.
Isaiah 60:14

No comments:

Post a Comment