Malham tarn

Well, I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas time! I have! :).
Today, Dad, Mum and I went for a ride out to see Malham tarn. We chose a very windy day to go which was rather silly but we all seemed to enjoy it! We had a few brief respites from the wind, which we were very glad of! I was also very glad the gloves I got for Christmas kept my hands very warm. I took a couple of pictures but they don't capture how windy it was. 1, unsurprisingly to those who know me! is of some limestone rock (which we saw a lot of including on the journey which was a fun ride out!) and the other of the tarn. I've still not properly warmed up!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jimmy and Carol Owen's "He Came in Love" from "The Witness"

Feeling, Faith and Fact

Leave it to me, Child, Leave it to me.